Wyre Forest Talking Newspaper
T01384 872792 & 01299 823278 mob: 07581899977
St Barnabas Community Hall
The Wyre Forest Talking Newspaper Association (WFTN) is a registered charity.
Its volunteers provide an independent way to keep in touch with local news, events and views for:
- people who are blind or visually impaired
- others with disabilities that make it difficult to hold or read a newspaper
- is produced on a 90 minute memory stick
- contains local news, features & sport from the Kidderminster Shuttle and other local newspapers
- is produced and sent out each Friday
- is free to all who are unable to read newsprint
We also produce a digest of national magazine articles on a wide variety of topics three times a year, as well as a seasonal compilation at Christmas.