6 Hales Road, Wortley,
More Ability - How the installation process works
More Ability provide a range of accessible bathroom products for elderly users, to help them have a comfortable bathroom experience whilst retaining their independence. Products available include walk-in baths, bath-lifts, specially designed shower cubicles with seating, handrails, easy-turn taps, and more. More Ability’s range can be seen in action before installation at their Leeds-based showroom.
When making a decision about your home or the home of an elderly relative, you want to be sure any installation work will be completed quickly and to a high standard. More Ability pride themselves on being clear about each step of the process when you purchase one of their bathrooms:
- All installers are CRB checked
- No sub-contractors are used
- Someone will be on site each day until the job is completed
- The equipment is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months
- Workmanship is guaranteed for 12 months
- Often deposits are not necessary, and payment can be made within 14 days of invoice
- You will not be left without a working bathroom during the work
- Your hot water supply will not be interrupted during the work
- You will receive a written quotation for the work with a breakdown of costs
For more information about More Ability’s range of products, to speak to a representative, or to arrange a showroom visit, you can visit More Ability’s website or give them a call on 0113 201 5030.