Mears Safe at Home
Barnet Way, Barnwood
Safe At Home, Gloucestershire works in partnership with the County Council and local authorities together with NHS Gloucestershire. We provide a vital service that helps older or vulnerable people and people with disabilities to remain living in their homes by ensuring they are in good repair and adapted for their needs.
Our services include: information, signposting and practical help with housing repairs, improvements; renovations and adaptations which support independent living at home; small repairs service for minor adaptations to help people to live more safely.
We also offer confidential advice, and support -
- advice on housing options and helping you decide which is best for you
- advice and information about grants and benefits and funding for works
- help accessing other local support services
On your behalf we can manage any works carried out in your home, for example drawing up plans, obtaining estimates and liaising with contractors, council grant officers and occupational therapists.
Safe at Home's Handyperson Service
- Minor adaptations:- supplying and fitting grab rails, handrails bannister rails, ramps
- Minor Plumbing, joinery and electrical work
- Small Repairs, e.g. replacing tap washers, cistern repairs
- Supplying and fitting security equipment and keysafes, replacing broken panes of glass
We will provide quotations free of charge and you are under no obligation to proceed. We charge for our services but some services may be provided free of charge in certain circumstances.
CALL US ON FREEPHONE: 0800 0323139
or email for more information MHIGlos.firstname.lastname@example.org