Wealden and Eastbourne Lifeline
32 St Leonard's Road
Wealden and Eastbourne Lifeline (WEL) is a leading provider of Telehealth and Telecare solutions.
By combining the best available telecare equipment and systems with our team of highly-trained operators and responders, we can provide anyone with concerns about safety and security with a package of equipment and services to meet their individual requirements.
We help people to live independently by providing:
- the best assistive technology solutions in telecare, telemedicine and environmental control systems sourced from top manufacturers
- expert installation, calibration, maintenance and full support for telecare, telemedicine and environmental control systems
- experienced and friendly advice, plus a full assessment, to ensure the best telecare or telemedicine solution to meet individual requirements
- professional 24-hour monitoring of telecare and telemedicine systems together with outreach support and mobile response for individuals and sheltered housing groups
- consultancy and training
- safety and security solutions for the home and the workplace including lone worker protection
- out-of-hours contact centre services for housing providers and local authorities